Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Run Forest Run.

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

This time around, we payed tribute to one of my favorite movies back in 1994, Forest gump. *clickety click*

I practically grow up and live with this movie.

Run forest run in the movie basically tells us that if you are ever in trouble, do not try to be brave, you just run.

Technically, it was our first or perhaps second time visiting therefore, we were well-introduced to their gumped procedure.
However, I soon realised that their procedure was one hell of a hassle that I started to fiddle around with whatever that is around.

Don't get me wrong, nothing much happened.

Teehee !

Introducing our japanese names : Kimmoe

Curry wtf


Chiyo. yay me!
Take note. ;)
And just to be at the safe side, we ordered each and shared upon us four.
Just in case the portion comes in shrek-huge plates.

Plus, we weren't exactly hungry ghosts- more to the greedy side.

Stuffed myself over the limit, hence the aftermath of it.
hoho! :D


July is ending which means a start of something new. *excites*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter