Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Years 2010

Although we were miles away from home, we still managed to make our new year a successful one.

This year was a whole lot different, in a good way of course




















Spent the night at Bayu beach resort, PD.

Clearly shows the pretty beach and fantastic view from the pictures. :)







All I wore was a short and plain top.
Excusable I guess because I'm no longer ushering my new year at KL.





Fancy tops, fancy dinner can also be excusable this year hence, the laziness.






I do not, however regret on this trip.
Some things don't change, it's the company that matters.







Fourteen of us ushered the new year together.








Creepy, much.









We were great entertainers indeed.










Nothing goes wrong when there is alcohol involved.











And my New Year's Resolutions.
Score better in upcoming exams to make my parents proud and of course, to a better future.












Be a better person, avoid being hurt *injuries and sorts* and be safe on the roads.
Three whole years of safe driving and keeping it up!
Better not jinx myself.













Turning twenty-one in one week.
I don't know how I'm feeling though, a bit of mixed emotions.
Excited yet nervous.














Learn how to cook.
I'm such an epic failure when it comes to cooking. -__-












To tone up my body, better complexion and to reduce what I have been consuming. *eg: alcohol alcohol alcohol cough*
Lastly, to meet my baby girl, B. :)
And when the clock strikes 12, PD town was yelling, screaming and going havoc such as,
"Oi Happy new year lah" and,
" I love you! "

















For full set of pictures, click here, here and here :D
Happy 2010, everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE BEST BLOG EVER=D KAKKAKAA=P

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHANTEKKKKK!!!=D

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

anonymous: thank you very much and happy new year to you too :)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter