Friday, January 08, 2010

The Opera

Thursday night, the gang celebrated my early birthday at The Opera, Sunway.
The hype wasn't anything special since it is clearly an opera.














































They surprised me with a cake. 0_O


































This is me with my first cake ever since forever.


























The club was pretty small and stuffy but their props are pretty awesome.




















An extra club happening at sunway

More crowd, crazier and louder.

























As for the music, it was quite layan but I still prefer Euphoria's sound system.


















Too lazy for captions, so here are a few pictures to feast your eyes.


































































My favourite girl, M.A.S stewardess and I




















Uni Mates

























My bad for such a lousy anti-climate ending.


















Great company, cake and presents.
Thank you for the surprise :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter