Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Vague

Yet another formal day today.

Basically, the day started out fine n dandy!
Classes as usual, uber boring.

When the clock striked 3pm, my heart started to feel very uneasy.

I have zero idea why but I loved presentations all the time.
I was even excited till I asked my friend to take a picture of me while presenting but the atmosphere was just too hectic.


I didn't have fun at all but for being such a good girl, I will be posting MY VERY OWN "INVENTION" exclusively for my blog readers.

Be patient and scroll down.

Sums up to be a pretty bad day.
Despite that I met new people, people who thinks I look like someone else, people who took the effort to smile at me for some reasons.

lol :D

Pictures were equally bad but I finally had a picture with Tiff after knowing her for a year plus.

yeaay!

Thank goodness for friends like them.

Devis, Abbie, Waise n Kimberley. *hugs*

Rachel claims that I should get a new camera for a better effect!

And I just wanna say thank you to Edlina(however you spell your name.sorry!) for helping and backing up for me today!

Thank YOU so muchos.

Highlight of the DAY.


WAISE'S INVENTION!

All credit goes to Mr Handsome. *you know who you are*

Thanks, handsome :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter