Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pizzas, Cakes, Cokes and Photoshoots.

Second sem is already coming to an end.
How time flies, yes?

To sum it all up, my emotions is somewhere in between, feeling excited n feeling a wee bit reluctant of finishing my second semester.


REASONS?

1. I met amazingly wonderful people from all walks of life and different background of people in every single class.
i.e my human comm friends like linda, joyuan, aaron, julian, kexin, maswin, K.D, ed and well, the whole class is overall pretty fun people. also, marketing class with joanna, devis, christine, kexin, henry, ben, linda, calvin, kevendran and the list goes on!

2. Staying in college from 8am till 6pm(equals to my sleeping hours okay lol ;P) everyday!

3. Woudn't be seeing my Mamee lady for a month!

4. Woudn't even be seeing the Ali Maju workers for a month. yaay! hopefully they'll forget me when I see them during my next sem. heehee :D

5. Will DEFINETELY miss Bill Quah, my Marketing lecturer ;P

WilliamKoreanBoy's girlfriend, Linda ILoveThisBabe!, Kexin

Oh btw, we had a small party for Human Comm today.
wheee :D

We had cakes, drinks, pizzas and the company.
Plus, it was Sook Huey's birthday so there was a birthday song as well.
Overall, not bad.


Awww man.

I will NOT miss this place lahhh.

I repeat, I will NOT miss this place since I'll be coming back for the next semester.

However, maybe I'm wrong. hmmm



However, like I said, I'll be coming back for the next semester so I'll probably be seeing a bunch of SMDU-rians at HELP.
woohoooOO : ))

Finals in 3days so a warm farewell to my dearest bloggie (unless there's something juicy happening during my exam period which reminds me of my cousins wedding so updates will come very veryyy sooon)

ALL THE BEST to ALL.

p/s, 28 days till christmas. u feeling the joy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter