Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Eve.

I've finally hand in all my assignmentS.

So I would just want to give a BIG shout out to all my group memberS,

My English Research which will be MYSELF *beams*
My Human Comm group Assignment which is Stef, Wye Lyn, Em, Sook and Myself *i hope i spelt your names correctly :)*
My CTS group Assignment which is Vincent, Calvin and Myself.

and lastly,


Marketing which is Kexin, Meriam, Shzen Yee, Kheng Wei and Myself.



Thx soSO mucho's :D
Woudn't have done it without you guys *big fat squeesy hug*

This week is just an uber hectic week that I will never ever want to look back and reminisce on ;P



But it's ALL worth it, yes?
No pain, No gain ;)



So, I've actually got alot of stuff to do(i.e, pack my bag, my clothes, my stuff, do my nails and most importantly for tonight is have a good night sleep to kill off the hard work and my huge and horrifying eyebags. boo)



Today, the eve of the Ball, Zen drove us all to Mid Valley to do his last minute shopping *tsk tsk.. i thought only girls would do last minute shopping ;P* and a movie!


30 Days of Night.



Bad bad movie.

It's not even a tad bit scary, well maybe just the sound effects but it seriously has no storyline.
It was just ... f l a t, period.


Also, the ending was O.O
Horrible ending.



I rate 1.5/10

:(


Before we left to MV, we took a few pikcha's.

Guess who's back :D

After the movie, we took more pikcha's!
.. and even while waiting for Zen to do his last minute shopping, we took pikcha's!
Last but not least,

The Flavor of the Week.

Zen, Fio and Tok infront of Help Main Block *promote promote*

My friends can be the World's Most Retarted People, sometimes :D

Before I forgot,

It's the 1st of November today which means...

Goodbye October '07, Hello November '07!

and The Ball's tomorrow..

I'm Ready, Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter