Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lazy bum, I am.

I tell myself week after week to complete my frickin' assignments but NO,
things aren't working out.


ONE thing though,
I've completed one group assignment so there is 3 more to go!

hoohooohooo :D

Ohyesssss,
FINALLY I am done with my morale presentation, quizzes, assignments SO,
the only thing I am worried about now is definetely the finals.

Boo:(

On a lighter note, the friends went for a movie today.

Resident Evil : Extinction

Good one, really.

The ending really caught me at the grip of my seat!

Looking forward for the next part.

A sketch of Tiff and myself ; )

Raya holidays!!

Rayaaa RAYAAAA *squelss*

BUT We only have a DAY off for RAYA *frowns*

Anyway, just invite me to your openhouse.

I'll be there with a baju kabaya, a songkok or anything which matches this joyous festive season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter