Monday, October 08, 2007

ANTM Cycle 8.

There goes ANTM once again.

This time it goes to Jaslene who was actually one of them who coudn't make it for the previous cycle.


How I wish I own one of their hot bods *sizzle*
Here are some of my favourite gals for this cycle.
Honestly, I really loved Dionne.
She has this funny funky bubbly attitude!

I always enjoy it when she speaks up.

Then there is Jael.


Very boy-ish and has her own style.

Rocker chiq, I loikee!

And obviously, the 2nd runner up.

Renee.
Hot stuff although a little too old with kids! XD
She could have won it instead.
AND
Jaslene, Cycle 8's Top Model.
uh,i still think renee could have won.
hehe ;P
oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sha la la la la
oohh
hotttnesss;)
i preferr niccolee :)

xoxo
-alheeliii:)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter