Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Heart of KL

Initially the group planned to wear white on Friday but some didn't stick to the code.

Some had to wear something else due to their camp.
So, college was normal.

I had to stay back for quiz and etc.
After settling everything, we bit Group B boys goodbye and off the six of us left to KL.

We parted our own ways though.
Kim sat in a hot ass MINI COOOPERRRR! grr
Abbie, Fiona, Devis and I was in Tines's car.

Our plan turned out perfectly fine.
kudos to that! :D

My first impression when I stepped foot in the mall was WOAAAHHH with huge eyes of courseO.O

That place was damn colourful and I even felt a slight of dizzyness.
hohoho.

We found a place to chill for abit before heading for our shopping spree.

Their bubble tea there was superb.

RM3.80.
Cheap stuff, no?

Way cheaper than Yippie Cup!
We walked and walked to look for dresses.

There were soooo many CHEAP dresses but none caught my eye.

Only one though, which amazingly caught my eye but it doesn't look much formal.
sigh

The place was sardine packed!
Isn't it suppose to be a little spacious since its a weekday?

We were all pushing our way through.
They had some event going on that night as well.

Heard that Lin Jun Jie was there for his showcase.
So, Kim, Fiona and I was eager to watch him so we stood at the corner of the stage for abit and screamed for nutssss when Lin Jun Jie wasn't even on stage.

-___-

Abbie and Fiona caught in the act.
LOL XD

Clothes there was uber cheap!

I saw many tops but I had to save up for a dress, that was our main mission of that day.



While waiting for Devis to try on a dress...

Got too bored so,

" Camera laaaah! "

That shop had seriously good mirrors. Mirrors in every angle.

Half of Devis, Tines, Abbie, Kim, Fio. There is Devis in the dress! : )

Subsequently, we got bored in Sg Wang so we left and went out for a walk.
It was already night by then.

It's auntieeee all the way from Kota Damansara! :P
Camwhored while waiting to cross the super jam road.
hahahahahaa

Hey! I don't know them or even myself.

LOL

Check out the cars there. Massive jam!

All in all, it was a fun day!

I swear, I never had so much of fun ever since college life started.

It was one helluva fun n crazy day yet tiring but it was all worth it.

We be KAY ELL people, livin' the KAY ELL culture, livin' the KAY ELL life, livin' the night at the one and only KAY ELL, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter