Thursday, October 04, 2007

Define Gay.

woowoowooow.

I am supposed to study.
*bitch slaps self*

damnit.

I must have some motivation.

Anyhoos,
Movie RevieW!
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry.

One word : Too Gay.

Isn't it supposed to be banned in M'sia?hmm.
Honestly, it was extremely good.

We actually wanted to watch Resident Evil instead but we stupidly rushed and ended up buying Chuck & Larry.

Then we three (me,devis,ab) had our brilliant idea of selling our tickets to a bunch of fourteen year old teens who were waiting in line to grab their tickets.

But they were sooooo smart, they tried to get tickets for Chuck and Larry but failed because they're underage and they were all acting damn fuggin' cool, shouting and screaming everywhere like morons, i swear.

No manners.

Damn tai sei one lor ;P

Adam Sandler's movies keeps me walking out of the cinema with a happy smile :)

Subsequently, we were such hungry souls, looking for cheap food cause we were sort of broke so we were forced to go for mamak.

sigh

I hate to be broke :((

Then while having lunch, three of us was talking about practically everything, college life and etc etc.

The three of us are SO proud and glad to be in Group B.

I swear, this is the by far the BEST people I have met in my college life.

<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter