Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Childhoodie.

Today was spent with my childhood friends.


Havent seen them for months.
Initially, my plan was to skip marketing tutorial class today but surprisingly our lecturer was being such a "sweetheart".

He gave us a day off due to exams this come Sat.
Also, he gave us a set of possible exam questions!

How sweet of Mr Billy Willy , yes?

So, we headed for lunch at Delicious, One utama.
where I bumped into my bitch, Jolin.

Catched up with her for abit. Damn, I miss her.
Shopped around and headed off to The Curve for tea and dinner.

It feels SOOO good to catch up with them.
I had a great time today.

Sister, Sherene, Myself and Tasha.

The ONLY ones who grew up with me since the day I was born *loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter