Monday, October 15, 2007

My Bestfriend.

She, is someone whom I met since my primary days.

Went through ups and downs, highs and lows, good and bad shits together.

Not forgetting our 5 years of scouting memories, our performing days where we always freak out before going on stage, catching horror flicks back 2 back, playing kiddy games like "toyol" back when we were at SKDU, seeing eachother breaking down, sharing every single thing together, my dancing partner, my confidante, my partner in crime, my sugar in my cup of coffee, my loudspeaker, my advisor, my auntie, my shoulder to cry on..

This was us when we were young.

Seconds, months, years has pass and we're all grown up now..

.. my bestfriend!

She finally turns 18 today.

Thx for everything, fioge.

Have a GREAT one.

Happy Blessed Birthday!

hugs and muackers xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter