Monday, October 22, 2007

Unwell.

Midterms are here!

2 Down, 3 More Papers to Go.

Well, english was alright despite Calvin's phone ringing during exam. lol XD

CTS was just as bad as I predicted.

So after that day itself of 2 papers, I came home and was caught with cold, sore throut and those kinda thang.

I reckon it must be the rain that I had to run in.

I cannot wait till I'm recovered and back to normal once again.
This lovely breezy lazy Monday morning, I had a very hard time getting out of my bed, my head was spinning, my body was pretty weak..

I roughly knew that fever was gonna hit me hard and yet I've got NO choice,
Dragged myself out of bed, wash up, dress up, drove all the way to college just to register myself for the NEXT LAN subject, had to walk under the drizzling rain for abit since I parked pretty far from the entrance (haha!)

And guess WHAT??
My next LAN class starts NEXT WEEK.

C'mon man.

I just finished one of my LAN subject and here goes another horror!

Oh well, its just ONE MORE to go, yes?

Then it'll be over and done.

Registered and drove to DJ for breakfast, took medicine, slept and dragged myself outta bed AGAIN to study!


Curse all the tablets and pills in this world.
You're killing me.
boo :((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter