Friday, November 09, 2007

Festive of Lights

Being the little midget at the edge of turning nine-teen years old in two months time, I totally forgotten all about paying my college fees.

.. which was due-d today.
How does that sound?

Mommy was nagging me,

" Why do you always do things last minute? How can you even forget paying your own fees"

" I totally forgotten all about it until yesterday when I walked passed the bursary, the thought of paying up my fees suddenly hit me. Plus, Im extremely busy with my marketing proposal these few weeks, I could even skip my lunch."

"-____- "

So I went all the way back to college just to get my fees done.

And while I was checking the barring list (which I don't know why ,I coudnt even see any barring list at the HMC office,maybe because of being an early bird there hahaha) so anyway, as I was reading the little post-ups at the boards, there was this group of guys lying/sitting/doing their thing at the tables, approached me from far.

Mind you, I was alone.
Kexin, Rick and Doug was somewhere around.

They were constantly calling my name when I don't even know them.
HOW the heck did they even know my name.

So I raaan all the way to find kexin, rick and doug and quickly tell them and they thought I was bullshitting.
grrr


So we walked passed the group of guys again and yep, they called my name again and saying some other stuff in chinese lol.
And yes, this time, kexin,rick and doug finally heard them calling me.

gawddd.Sicko's!

After everything, we went to One Utama.
Met with Kit Wah aka Astro Boy, Huang Ming the Fido and Boons.

We went for Stardust!

This main dude is hot stuff, I tell you.
He was basically this main actor, seeking for his true love and etc *yawn*

And basically he was this fugly young man.
There you go.

Hairstyle damn off -____-

And he became this,

Sizzling Hottie.

*melts*

Movie was pretty okay.

Reminds me of The Chronicles of Narnia.

Initially, we actually planned another Group B Sunway trip but failed.

Save it for next time, end of the semester perhaps.

I love Group B *smooch*

And I miss our ball.

More pictures will be posted up when I'm in the mood so be patient.

Besides, my Deepavali was spent with my family.

To all my Hindu macha's and machi's,

Blessed Deepavali to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter