Saturday, November 03, 2007

Black Tie and Diamonds.

HMC BALL 2007


Super hectic week so to kick it all off, it was all about THE BALL.
A night where everysingle one dresses up, be smart and have a blast!

Oh btw, before I continue..

The venue of the ball was at Prince Hotel, KL.
I have never heard of this certain hotel before, everrrr.

So I was pretty excited and was praying at the same time in case the hotel itself is a total let down.
Last year I was in my silk-black-knee-length dress so this year, Im the opposite which is in white :D


Millions of thank you to my chauffeur of the night,
Tan Ken Seong.
Thx so sho much for the ride home : ))


Okayla, to make you guys not so tensed up,
the Prom King & Queen of the Nights!
PromKing Alan.
Congrats!

Our entire table actually voted for Kok Leong.
We are all very proud of you for being in the Top 5 nominated list!

And our Prom Queen of the Night is none other than,
The Gorgeous Sarah Jane, DJ babe.
Congrats!

Moving on, the performances was just okaaaay.
Way better than last year's I would say but definetely not the food.

hmpfh

Darling Rachel.

We even took picture's at the girl's loo with the boys.

tsk tsk ;p

Verene.

Moi. Kexin. Fiona. Margaret.

Next will be the lecturers.
Their performance was not bad wehhh.

Lazaroo as usual was looking all good himself.

And you guys should know how much I always mention about "my favourite lecturer"!
So here you go..

She loves me and I love her too.

And she's the first person that I saw when I first step my foot in the ballroom and you will never believe my expression,

I went, WOWOWOWOW O.O
She loves me and I love her... (and her two little kids)
hoho ;)

I swear her kids are soo shoo cute, make me want to pinch them.
They were happily enjoying themselves in the middle of the dancefloor :D

Mr Siva, my all-time favourite lecturer. Lecturer's doing their thanggg.
Kent always helps me whenever I'm down.

Thx sosoo much!

Have you ever heard of F4 the taiwanese boyband?

YEs? No?

F4 at The Ball.
How nice roight? :))) hee.

The guys all smartly dressed.

Kok Leong, Huang Ming, Gerard, Adam, Jack, Kit Wah, Ken Seong. It's Ben the drummer.

Didn't know you play the drums!

Melody.

Here's another good friend of mine who is in the Prom King nomination list.

Kah Fei! Jo, hope you're feeling better now.

*hugssss*

Most of the time, we were all busy walking around, munching around, table-hopping like ME and Huang Ming(haha), taking pictures etc etc..

The FLY.FM's DJ's were there as well.

ZEN, you did an AMAZING job last night so don't you worry.

I hope you had a blast although you were crazily busy the entire night!

And, what is it like to NOT have a picture with your beloved group friends?

Bad, yes?

My college life is complete with them around.

This is just 1/3 of us.

The rest were either busy or somewhere else.

Warning: The below picture is a little obscenne.

You might want to click the X button at the top of your right.

Yes, they're my friends.
Huang Ming the Fido Dido and Adam Chai.
Overall, I had quite a good time with the friendSss.

Everyone departed their own ways after the ball.
As for me, I went over to Atrium, KL with the guys for abit.

There's still shitloads of pictures ..

What's dissapointing was I did not manage to take pictures with a few of the others.

Total dissapointment.

Leaving that aside, it was a great night with the company around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leo Gan said...

Blog Address:
http://waisescreams.blogspot.com/
Owner: WaiSe, Liew
Year Established: 2006

Congratulation Miss Liew Waise you awarded "The MOST FAST AND UPDATED BLOG FOR October 2007"! After the Head Of Association[H.O.A] LeoGan few days of observation, he noticed that you had updated your blog frequently and detailed. Keep it up! Your readers enjoy reading it! I am one of them!!!^^

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter