Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just For You.

Had my Tuesday classes as usual and then went off to celebrate a fellow rainbow-er's birthday!

This was a super last minute plan for the birthday girl.
We had this planned yesterday.
hee ;)

Supposedly a surprise for Jade and hopefully the surprise worked ;)
I hope you were surprised, Jadeyyy!

Had Tea at our usual Tea-time spot.

Laughed, talked, chitty-chatty all the wayyy.


The Birthday Girl herself.
At noon, I received a text from Szeyee.

"EXAMS OVER! WOOHOO!"

Yes, you got it right.
My "long-lost" friend has completed her course at Sunway!

So we met up for awhile.

Szeyee and Fiona.

Szeyee's-looking-very-tanned, Moi and Margaret.

Ou was as usual.. very very peaceful and quiet.

Sad but its true, I hardly hang out at One Utama already :/

WHY?

I find MID VALLEY way amusing.

Plus, after weeks of my ball/prom shopping, I find Sg Wang/Starhill/Pavilion/Lot10 a better place to shop!

Ohwell, One Utama is still the best place for a nice and comfy movie

*kisses gsc's seats*

Well, I'm glad I finally had the time to hang out at OU once again.

Used to be known as my second home and still is lah.

Anyways, do check out these chandelier.
Pretty cool stuff, yes?


Self-proclaim: Our family portrait.
Damn syok sendiri.

lol XD

More silly pictures of us.

Err.. Don't ask me what we were doing ;p
Aww.. I love them all.
Kylie, come home quick!

Overall, I had a blast today although I've got many many presentations coming soon.

Jade, I hope you had fun today and I'm sosooo glad that I saw you after sooosoooso long.

And Yes, my gardens virginity is still as pure and as fresh as ever! :D
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY SPICYLICIOUS JADE YEOH!

I love you long time!
Hugs and Muackers,
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter