Thursday, May 28, 2009

Journey up the Caves.

Because our feets were itchy, we decided to climb batu caves, KL.

Considering that we have not actually attempted climbing flights of stairs for a pretty long period as well.

The participants. :p

Pigeons favorite spot.

The flight of never ending stairs

Was expecting a peaceful climb to the peak but monkeys was in our way.

To be specific, their addressed as the long tailed macaque monkeys.

Totally freaked us out.

Also, we figured we were the only chinese supposedly tourists visiting.

Thank goodness they were plenty of true born tourists who happily layaned my angle. :D

Tripod!

Stamina low by the time we managed to successfully pulled our way to the peak.
I then exclaimed,

"Muscle confirm painful tomorrow." *groans*

Then again, its good exercise no.

Definitely not for the faint hearted ones, I might add.

Peak#1

Peak #2

Suddenly a generous lady came approaching me while I was resting my vulnerable feets,
"Do you want a picture."

Keep in mind that my initiative was to breathe for fresh air when I hesitatingly replied,
"Sure!"

Being tourists, much. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

ure a true msia.

For 23 yrs of my life.. ive nt being up there even once. What a shame. Mayb I should... U inspire me !

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

leo: i insipired u? you're kidding aite. i was actually very reluctant to climb all the way but once wouldn't harm right. go for it.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous KiM said...

hahaha yeysyess dang semangated lar you all=D next round comfirm kk d=p hahaha niceniceee=)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous waise said...

kim: please come with me. i really want you to come then we can woohoo together. kite main layang layang, nak tak?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter